December 10, 2010

New replica of Jeff Smith's Parlor, part III

(Click image to enlarge)
That's me looking in the hole where the two windows will go.

Wolfgang was out at the Whitehorse Ranch Tuesday through Thursday working on his replica of Jeff Smith's Parlor. The front planking, I found out, was cut by "Wolfgang" to match the location in the original photographs he is working from. He is determined to construct the replica as close to the original as possible, minus the length and inside. He is making it so that the building can be lengthened when the time comes as eventually I would love to see the insides replicated as well. You can visit Wolfgang's updated page on the Parlor HERE.    



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith