June 16, 2010

Sarah Palin and my book on Soapy Smith

                                              Courtesy of Skagway News

I received a digital copy of the online Skagway News today and found my book on the cover! Well, although my book is not the main subject of the photograph it is none-the-less there. My book has a connection to Palin's book, Going Rogue as she briefly mentions Soapy. Her book received negative responses for every word she wrote including the bit about Soapy which brought me into the fray. Oh fun times. I even got some radio play out of it. The radio play link will lead you to the links on the frays if you so wish to read about that fun.   




















.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith