December 31, 2009

Jeff Smith radio interview

(Click on image to enlarge)
The End of Soapy Smith
Vigilante guard, Jesse Murphy heads towards Soapy to finish the job


I
'll be giving an interview with Eddie Burke on KBYR radio in Anchorage, Alaska today around 4 p.m. (Alaska time). The link will get you to the streamline live show on-line. Once there the left side menu will have a link to "listen live."

Why?

You might recall the fun I had correcting Craig Medred for using my research out of context in his article about Sarah Palin's book, Going Rogue. He and I debated back and forth for days, all of which I posted 11/29, 11/30, 11/30, and 12/01. The man did not want to give up.

Mel Bryant over at Conservatives4Palin brought the discussion back up and Eddie Burke at KBYR happen to catch it and contacted me for the interview. It should be interesting!












.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith