April 5, 2010

Eva Katherine (maiden: Smith) Light



(Click image to enlarge)
Eva Katherine Smith
(front view)


(Click image to enlarge)
"A very bad picture of mama."
(back view)


(Click image to enlarge)
Eva Katherine Smith
1895(?)
(front view)


(Click image to enlarge)
"Eva Light ____ date 1895(?)"
(back view)


The above photographs come from the Kyle Rosene collection. I am ever so grateful that he is sharing his collection with the family.

As of now I have very little on Soapy's sister Eva Katherine Smith and these two pictures have me yearning to learn more. Below is all I have on her.
  • Birth date: unknown
  • Spouse: William S. Light, June 1887.
  • Children:
    Emma Ruby Light
    William Jeff Light
  • Death date: 1959 in Big Springs, Texas

If anyone in the family has more information on Eva please let us know?












.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith