April 2, 2010

Addendum #2 to "Historical mistakes can definitely be a plus."



Isaac Newton Wilcoxen

Gay Mathis sends another jewel in the search for information regarding the post on April 1, 2010 Historical mistakes can definitely be a plus. This time she found a photograph of Isaac Newton Wilcoxen (above). It comes from a larger photographs of the Skagway Bar Association in the Alaska State Library-Historical Collections. I am sure glad to have Gay on this team.

Going back to the original post you will find that Art Petersen and I thought the man on Soapy's horse in Photograph #37A might be Wilcoxen. Looking at the photo above I think it is safe to rule out that it is him on that horse.

Bless you Gay!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith