November 12, 2009

Book review #9

(Click image to enlarge)
Jefferson R. Smith and a beautiful fan




I just couldn't put your book down so I managed to finish it before I thought I would.

Your book fits me very well as I am the type of person that wants the unadulterated truth and I want it backed with documentation. The fact that you included the actual letters was icing on the cake.

Everyone once in awhile a writer comes along that pours his heart and soul into a book and pays the price by actually doing the leg work necessary to create something truly exceptional. You, my friend, have done just that and are to be commended for your efforts.

For the many people who have not heard of soapy Smith, they no doubt cut their teeth on Hollywood's version of the Old West. It's time they sink their teeth into the true Old West and this book is a great place to start.
Bob Wood
Spring, TX.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith