October 4, 2009

Klondike Tale story boards

(Click image to enlarge)
"How are you fixed for soap?"
courtesy of Averyl Veliz

Averyl Veliz is very busy working on story boards for her Klondike Tale. Below are two examples. Look at the colored ones and tell me you don't see Disney taking on this project.


(Click image to enlarge)
Klondike Tale story board 1
courtesy of Averyl Veliz

By clicking on the story board it will enlarge and you will see several neat drawings of Soapy selling his soap.

(Click image to enlarge)
Klondike Tale story board 2
courtesy of Averyl Veliz

The second board clearly shows Averyl's talent. She tells me she is busy painting the concept art and will let us know and see them as they come out. I see a winner here boys and girls.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith