February 20, 2009

Jeff Smith radio interview (you can hear it live!)

I never tire of talking about Soapy Smith (what was your first clue?). While I am in Anchorage, Alaska the local radio station there wants to interview me on Soapy and my trip. For those so inclined you can tune in and hear the show live. The program is called The Big Alaska Show and it will air in Alaska on Saturday February 28 from 9 am to 10 am. Now that is Alaska time! In California it will be 10 am to 11 am. You will need to figure out your own time zone.

To hear the interview: Go to KFQD Radio. In the upper left hand corner directly under the KFQD logo you will see "Click me listen live." Click it and listen in. That listening page also shows the time schedule and what shows are currently on and coming up. There is even an 800 phone number to call into the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith