October 13, 2009


If you visit this blog on a regular basis or just once in a while and enjoy reading and seeing what I post then I ask you to please join the other "followers" by clicking the link in the first column to the right. There will be no emails from me or the host going to your computer. It's only a "sign-in" for acknowledgment purposes if you ever felt the need to sign in. People who leave comments often sign-in but you don't have to. What's in it for me? Shear numbers. I just like seeing that I am writing all these posts for something other than finger exercise.

Thank you



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith