January 10, 2011

The real "Texas Jack" Vermillion.

Sorry, due to problems Linda Wildman is going through with her family for sharing her research with me, I opted to remove the John Oberland Vermillion post. Unknown to Linda, other family members were involved with another person (Peter Brand?) in writing an article on John Vermillion. It is a big disappointment not being able to share all the new information on such a mysterious Soap Gang member, however, I must respect Linda's plight. There is good that has come from this. Two families that have historical descendants who once worked together, have met.


Linda,  I look forward to hearing and learning more.


Here are links to other posts on this blog pertaining to this topic: [links]
September 11, 2010











John Vermillion: pages 75, 88, 91-92, 162-63, 165, 170, 175.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith