September 4, 2010

Identifying Members of the family




Here is another fine family photograph with unidentified people. I readily admit that I am not well-versed in identifying many family members. I need the help of the current living generations before it is too late! Come-on family, let's work together! If you don't know who these people are then perhaps you know others who might? It's time to start spreading the knowledge of this blog to others in the family who don't know it exists. I'm doing everything I possibly can but I need your help! Will you help?

From left to right I can identify (1) John Little, the second husband of Mary Eva. (2) Mary Eva (Soapy's widow). (3) Unidentified child. (4) Unidentified child. (5) Unidentified woman who may be Mary Eva (Smith) Moriarty,  Soapy & Mary's daughter. (6) Unidentified woman, (7) Unidentified child, (8) Unidentified man.

I could guess who they might be but I don't want to put too many ideas into anyone's head that may jeopardize a proper identification.

    














.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith