September 3, 2009

More of Averyl Veliz.

(Click image to enlarge)
Averyl Veliz, age 6 or 7.
Gold Rush Cemetery, Skagway, Alaska
The grave of Soapy Smith

Back on August 25 I posted a write up on artist Averyl Veliz's blog. and her wonderful animated project Klondike Story. Today up top I post the photograph Averyl sent me from when her parents went to Skagway, Alaska. In the photograph she is about 6 or 7-years-old. Because the marker shown was replaced in 1997 the photo dates before that. The story line of her project reminds me so much of what Disney or Pixar would be interested in. Watch her blog, I predict this lady has a winner on her hands...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith