July 16, 2008

Young Jefferson Smith on Haunted Saloon, 2008


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi Gang,
     H
ere is a photo of my son Jefferson Randolph Smith (gg-grandson of Soapy) and myself on the stage of the Haunted Saloon internet show in which Jefferson was interviewed. He had a great time and so did I. My on-going goal is to get my two children interested in the history of Soapy...so they'll buy my book!
     The reason for going to the show was to support friend, Keith "Grifter" Cobb who had been invited to the show by producer Terry Clanton. Keith had come all the way from Chicago out to California to attend the Soapy Smith Wake. Now that is a fan! Below is Keith, beautiful friend Holly, Jefferson and the stunning Christy, aka "Sadie."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith