April 2, 2011

Role models for 2011.

(Click image to enlarge)


WHO'S YOUR ROLE MODEL for 2011?

I was really surprised to find out who my role model was but I'm not sure just scientific this really is. The answers are based on math and that's a subject I never excelled in. Want to find out who your role model is?  Alerco Labs claims they can pick yours from 25 famous men and women. They claim that the test is true to form if you follow the instructions.

Do the simple math below

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
6) Add the digits together










Now scroll down...












With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:



1. Albert Einstein
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Thomas Jefferson
4. Clara Barton
5. Bill Clinton
6. Amelia Earhart
7. Barack Obama
8. Laura Ingalls Wilder
9. Soapy Smith
10. Mae West
11. Bill Gates
12. Adolf Hitler
13. Eleanor Roosevelt
14. Mahatma Gandhi
15. John F. Kennedy
16. Henry Ford
17. Walt Disney
18. Aristotle
19. Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Abraham Lincoln
21. Winston Churchill
22. Henry Kissinger
23. Isaac Newton
24. Carl Sagan
25. Martin Luther King







If I would have done this on the 1st you wouldn't have fallen for it!


Jeff Smith








.

1 comment:

  1. Good one Jeff! I would have fallen for it on April 1st. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith