June 2, 2010

Fans and friends of Soapy Smith


I received these two great comments today...




I just came in from my patio after reading about Jeff II's farewell to his best friend 'Gambler Joe Simmons'. I had to come get a handkerchief..it really broke me up. No joke.

And there was your email re: the newsletter.

BTW...I believe in 'beyond the range'.

My best.
Rich



Jeff:

I'm working my way through your book. Absolutely fantastic... I'm digesting it slowly, but I'm to the section on Creede. Again, fascinating. You've done a superb job!

Just wanted to let you know, I'm still reading.

I'd love to work on putting together a Soapy Day here in Leadville sometime in the future. Just food for thought...
Dave

David Wright
Golden Burro Cafe & Lounge
Lake County Visitor Center
710 Harrison Ave. - Leadville, CO 80461












.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith