May 6, 2010

Nice book comment from David Wright



David Wright, Leadville, Colorado resident historian and proprietor of the Golden Burro Cafe and Lounge recently purchased a copy of my book and had this to say.

The problem I'm having with the book, (which arrived today) is that I'm so intrigued skimming it, that it is keeping me from work... I can't put it down!

Just thought I'd let you know it DID arrive today and I can't wait to sit down and start pouring through it seriously!

David Wright


Thank you very much for the kind words David. Check out his very nice website. On this page you will note several mentions of Soapy! Dave and I go back a number of years, each of us sharing what we could find on Soapy's stays in Leadville.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith