December 24, 2009

Aaron Rosenberg's mom

(Click on image to enlarge)
Aaron's mom and Jeff Smith smile for the camera

Yesterday I received a nice email and picture from Aaron Rosenberg. I had my picture taken with her just before the July 4 parade in Skagway, Alaska. I have to admit I don't remember meeting her that day but years later I do remember meeting her again at the Magic Castle at the annual Soapy Smith Wake in Hollywood, California.

Aaron writes,
My name is Aaron Rosenberg and my mom is the President of your g-g-pa's fame! She was born in Skagway and we recently met you at the Magic Castle a few years ago. Here is the picture I found of you two in Skagway 4th parade in the 80's.

We recently discovered that we are related to the Ice Man mummy, Kwaday [Kwäday Dän Ts’ìnchi], that they found near my g-ma's Indian village in Alaska. We are Tlingit Indian.

Happy Holidays.
Aaron Rosenberg


Aaron, thank you so much for sending in the picture. I love keeping in touch with people I've met. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your mother!










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith