November 2, 2009

Book review #4

(Click image to enlarge)
Alaska-Klondike gold rush

I received a very nice book review from a customer. With all the names listed in my book from previously unpublished letters and documents I anticipated a number of questions about Soapy's probable association with other infamous characters of the old west hence Bill's question regarding Billy Allen and William Allen. It is filed as a future research project.


"... I am nine chapters into "Alias Soapy Smith" and I have to say this is the most detailed biography that I have ever read. I find it fascinating to read all the details and see familiar names. I was wondering if the Billy Allen and William Allen are the same fellow who met with a bullet from Doc Holliday up in Leadville?"
—Bill "Bungalo Bill" Marq









.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment and/or question on my blog. I always read, and will answer all questions asap. Please know that they are greatly appreciated. -Jeff Smith